Monday, April 14, 2014

Finding Prince & Princess...

So I'm getting a lot of questions about where ya can find my story. First of all, I'd like to thank ya'll for reading my story. I'm really surprised by the positive feed back and overwhelming interest I have received. I honestly thought no one would even care, but apparently ya'll do! Here's the dealio, I'm having too much trouble posting on my blog and website. I can do one or the other, but not both. Since none of ya'll want to the see Prince & Princess here, we are moving it over to this site.

You can read the book on the site or as a google doc.



Thank ya'll kindly for stopping by, I hope ya'll like what we've done here. Me, Moonshine, Pablo, and Audrey (Not My Daughter) are going to be moving again soon, so we appreciate your patience while we relocate. I'm sure Audrey will be posting something on Friday, so check in. Take care ya'll!

H.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment