Monday, August 25, 2014

A tribute to the Yeti

It's been several weeks since Moonshine booked it. I sure do miss that fella. I don't know if ya'll have ever lost someone close to you, but if you have, then I'm sure you can relate when I say, you feel real empty inside. Losing my fishing buddy, my debate partner, and a fellow philospher extrodinare happened all at once. Conversations have veered away from cosmic questions, to business. In fact, all we talk about these days is making benjamins. Course we aint actually done that yet, but we do have quite a few George Washingtons, Abe Lincolns, and occasionally, Andrew Jacksons. Anywho, as we was out sellin tacos last week, we stumbled across this sign. This here post is a tribute to Moonshine, the Yeti.


Do ya'll see a resemblance?


I hope you are enjoying your first year of college, Moonshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment