Tuesday, January 6, 2015

New Years... shmoe years...



I don't give no two craps about New Years. Sure it's tons of fun drinking yourself stupid. It's also bunches of fun getting the beer goggles on and kissing some random chick! But since I aint been able to do that in years, I'm gonna have to say... it sorta sucks! However, in that righteous spirit of setting goals, I got some new ones. Please see below:

1) Re-evaluate my position on God (Audrey is a might convincing)

2) Let my daughter know I love her (even if she aint really my daughter)

3) Get my book in every bookstore and supermarket on either side of the Mississippi.

4) Make bank selling my books on Amazon.

5) Drink less... fish more!

Pretty short list, but goals is hard to make and harder to keep. I think I'll keep it loosey goosey! Have a good un!

No comments:

Post a Comment