Saturday, November 30, 2013

Questions

Here's a pretty good story for ya'll.



So, the other day, we had just gotten to the Green River. For those of you who don’t know, that’s up in Wyoming… I think… Anywho, Moonshine decided to start philosofisizing (I know you just sounded that out. Gotcha suckas!) about gods and bugs and such. He likes to do that from time to time. And I don’t really mind, since I am a philosofiizer myself. Anywho, the fish weren’t bitin’ so we started fightin’.


It’s not that I don’t believe in God, its just that he don’t exist. Like I said before, I am a humble seeker of truth. I believe what I see and I ain’t never seen God, Jesus, Buddah, or the likes. My brain is all about the logic. If I see it, I believe it!

I’ll tell ya how our chat went and ya’ll see what I’m talking about.

Moonshine: Hey man…you see all them bugs floating right there on the river? Where do you think all them bugs come from?


Me: I dunno, from other bugs?

Moonshine: Yeah, yeah… but the first bug had to come from somewhere. Where do ya think the first bug came from? I mean, there are so many different kinds of bugs, they didn't all just start from one bug.

Me: What’s yer point?

Moonshine: I’m saying I’ve been around this big blue earth and seen all kinds of animals. I mean its not like they or us just started from scratch. You can’t bake a cake without some flour, sugar, and eggs and such… who got the the ingredients and baked us?

Now I aint one for quick answers so, I'll have to think about this...

To be continued…




GETTA BOOK!






No comments:

Post a Comment