Saturday, October 4, 2014

Even a blind squirrel gets a nut!

Well ya'll aint never going to believe this. Nerd Chick got me into a bookstore. And not just any book store, "Book Soup" in Hollywood. Here's what I want ya'll to do if you live in the LA area. Get on down to

BOOK SOUP
Book Soup
8818 Sunset Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA 90069

Walk on through the front door, peel around the back.


Go say, "Hi to Ginger," and say just these two words, "GETTA BOOK!"


She'll show ya right where the young adult section is and right where P&P is. Shouldn't be too hard to find, it's right next to Harry Potter. 


While she was down there, Nerd Chick bumped into Stephen King. I don't think she's one to lie, so I believe he was there and such. Anywho, it's a super famous bookstore, so I hope ya'll have an equally good experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment