Friday, October 31, 2014

Things that make you go boom


Da, da, da, da... Happy Halloween! Pablo dressed up as... well himself. Did I mention that I love 80's music? Of course you can see that my costume is an 80's rocker. Well maybe more like Jewel. Anyway, 80's is totes the best! It doesn't sound anything like music today. It's got all kinds of umph! I just created an 80's channel on Pandora. If you haven't, you should check out Madonna, Boyz II Men, Duran Duran, Skid Row, Guns N' Roses (love November Rain), ACDC, and Aerosmith. These guys really knew how to rock back in their day. I ask my Dad what he thinks about these bands, and he says every chance he got, he went to a rock concert. Those were truly the days. By now you've seen all the hard work I've done for my Dad. Not sure how I did it, but I managed to get his book published. This is really exciting for us! I hope you guys like it. Feel free to keep on emailing me at audgepodge500@gmail.com. Keep rocking and don't let your body stop dropping (that's an 80's line-- so funny.) xoxo Audge

No comments:

Post a Comment