Monday, March 24, 2014

TAKE A FREAKING HINT!


Well, life aint been so good for me.



I been tryin to get rid of this girl for an entire week, but she won't dang leave. More and more she's convinced she's my daughter. Do any of you see a resemblance?  


Moonshine and Pablo been warmin up to her. I lost my buddies and I aint caught fish in a week. I tried not to catch fish on purpose so Not My Daughter would starve out and scram. Tragically, Moonshine is having enough luck to feed her and she came with enough money to buy food for a year. I have made every effort to get her to go, but she is determined to stay. 


To make matters worse, she's sitting in my dang chair and I'm tired of staring at them from the bushes. 


Sorry it's been so long since I've written anything. I wanted to get some of chapter 4 up, but Nerd Chick is siding with Not My Daughter. Nerd Chick basically said she wouldn't edit no more unless I let Audrey's voice be heard. So... I may not be getting any more chapters up because what I write don't look nothin like what Nerd Chick helps me write. My whole life is fallin apart and I'm thinking I might just need to push out on my own. Aint like I had any chance of finishing a book anywho. Laters ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment