Friday, July 4, 2014

'Murica


My Dad keeps talking about the fourth of July, but when he says, "America," he has a really bad accent. It's so funny, it comes out, "'Murica." That's like a combination of MER-lin, and I-ca. 'Merica! I've compiled a list of the best things he's said below.

1) "Today is everybody in 'Murica's birthday!"
2) "'Murica won her ind-i-pendance today."
3) "'Murica: freest place in 'Murica!"


I could go on, but I'll spare you. Did I mention that I spend a ton of time outside? I'm sweating so much because it is so insanely hot. It's a good thing we're by the lake all day. I'm getting quite the tan! I wonder if anyone will recognize me when I get back home? Just wanted to wish everyone a happy 4th of July! Especially my Mom. Miss you Mom! I'll see you when school starts.


I'm not really sure what else to write. Oh, I'm going to see The Fault in Our Stars. Utah has the cutest, tiniest little towns. There's a town called Heber not far from Deer lake. They have an antique theater there and it's so cute! Most of my friends have already seen TFiOS, but I haven't been near civilization in like, forever, so I'll be seeing it later today. I read the book and loved it! It was so sad. My favorite part is when they kiss for the first time. I seriously cried for days after reading it. I can't wait to see the movie! Guess I'll be posting something next week! Have a good weekend.
xoxo Audge

No comments:

Post a Comment