Monday, September 8, 2014

Salt Lake City Comic Con freaking rocks a'Con!

Oh man, I had sooo much freaking fun at Salt Lake Comic Con! For those of you who don't know about Comic Con, it's the biggest Halloween costume party I ever been to, except, it aint on Halloween. It's all about something I know little to nothing about: "POP CULTURE." Anywho, Pablo got spooked on the way in, which I was expecting. I'm not a big fan of crowds either and I wasn't too surprised when he stepped out of line and said he had to, "shed a tear for the President," which is Pablo's way of saying he has to take a piss... Sooo I was all by myself. I know that shouldn't be such a big deal, but this place was packed and I don't really like crowds and as ya'll can see, this here is a freaking crowd!


That's just walking through the entrance. Anywho, I'm pleased to announce that "Prince & Princess, Into the Shadows," was the most popular book at the show. I broke all these down into categories, so I look forward to ya'lls thoughts.

This first category is the group of folks I was a bit surprised to see. I call it, class pics, and like all year books, it's introduced by teachers first. Ya'll should know these professors.

 

And this here is the class of Harry Potter, Salt Lake Comic Con 2014. Oh, and just so we keep this simple, everyone is a senior!










                                                 This little fella is HP





Hope ya'll like it. I'm getting more pics up tomorrow. I'll be putting them up all week. See ya'll tomorrow! Oh and by the way, to get the book, just click the link: http://ow.ly/BoR9B 

No comments:

Post a Comment